Thanks to the California Department of Education, we have partial scholarships available. To receive a $70 partial scholarship, please use this discount code (CDH-CPR-2018) while checking out. Scholarships are limited
Thanks to the California Department of Education, we have partial scholarships available. To receive a $70 partial scholarship, please use this discount code (CDH-CPR-2018) while checking out. Scholarships are limited to one per person. You can only purchase a ticket with a scholarship for yourself. These are limited and are first come first served.
For all child care providers living or working in Berkeley, we have a limited amount of full scholarships available. Please call us at 510-658-7353 to receive the discount code.
This CPR & First Aid Training course meets the California State regulations for child care providers. You will practice life-saving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and care for choking on manikins. First Aid teaches injury prevention and how to respond to emergencies and accidents. This class covers age birth to adult, though emphasis is placed on pediatric ages cared for in child care programs. This is a two-year certification.
Thanks to the Bayer Corp., we offer full scholarships to Berkeley child care providers for CPR & First Aid classes. We also offer discounted tuition when you enroll in both the CPR & First Aid and Preventive Health classes at the same time. Call 510-658-7353 for the Online Discount Code. For online registration, visit www.bananasbunch.org
- You can either register online or come in person to BANANAS and a staff member will help you register. (Make checks or money orders payable to BANANAS). Do not mail it.
- Register early. No cash payments. You will receive a confirmation of your registration.
- There are NO REFUNDS.
The fee for the courses covers the cost of books, CPR & First Aid Certificates, and EMSA stickers.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class to allow ample time for registration. NO LATE ARRIVALS WILL BE ADMITTED.
- No infants or children are allowed to accompany participants.
- Wear comfortable clothes and bare lips. You will be practicing CPR on the floor and sharing mannequins.
- There is a lunch break during these classes. Please bring your own lunch.
- You may be eligible for a scholarship. You must pay for the course and then apply for the scholarship after successfully completing it. Scholarship applications will be available from the instructor the day of the class.
- If you live or work in Berkeley, we offer scholarships year round thanks to funding from the Bayer Corporation. To receive the scholarship call us for the coupon code. You will be asked to verify your home or work address.
These classes are offered on different dates in Spanish and Chinese.
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!