What is CA ECE Workforce Registry?
The California Early Care and Education Workforce Registry is an efficient, web-based system designed to verify and securely store and track the employment, training, and education accomplishments of early childhood care and education (ECE) teachers and providers. Participation in the California Early Care and Education Workforce Registry provides you and your staff the opportunity to be part of this statewide data system for all early care and education professionals.
Click here to learn more about the California Early Care and Education Workforce Registry.
What are the benefits to being a member of the Registry?
As a participant in the Registry, participants will be able to:
- Build a professional profile that can be securely accessed and updated anytime.
- Electronically store education, training, and employment and professional growth accomplishments.
- Search and sign up for training workshops and professional development opportunities which are automatically stored on your Registry profile.
- Create a resume and share professional qualifications.
- Search for jobs using the Registry Job Board.
- Be recognized as an Early Care and Education professional.
How to Create a Profile on the CA ECE Workforce Registry?